Pollination Service Contract Examples
Communication is key between growers and commercial beekeepers.
Make sure that your contract includes the following important information:
- Number and minimum size of colonies
- Dates that colonies will be on site
- Agreed price and payment dates
- Agrochemicals that will used when bees are on site
- Sample Pollination Contract in Managing Alternative Pollinators by Eric Mader, Marla Spivak, and Elaine Evans (pp. 12-14 using the numbers at the bottom of the pages, pp. 20-22 using the PDF document numbers)
- Project Apis m. Sample Almond Contract
- Cornell University Sample Pollination Contract
- University of Delaware Sample Pollination Contract
- University of Florida Sample Pollination Contract
- University of Minnesota guidelines for cranberry pollination
- Oregon State University - Evaluating Honey Bee Colonies For Pollination: A guide for commercial growers and beekeepers
The most important thing is that there is good, clear communication between growers and beekeepers.