Register for Pollinator Champions
This page will guide you through the Pollinator Champions registration process. Pollinator Champions is part of the Michigan State University D2L online learning site. Pollinator Champions is free and open to anyone- you do not have to be an MSU staff or student. If you are not affiliated with MSU, registration will be different than if you are an MSU staff or student. See instructions for registration below.
Non-MSU Staff/Students: Follow the instructions below to register for this course if you are not a Michigan State University staff member or student:
- Create your MSU Community ID and Password: Community ID Instructions: Create Your Account
- Login to the registration system with your Community ID and Password: Pollinator Champion Online Course
- Follow the instructions to register for the course. Upon registration you will receive a receipt and instructions for accessing the course.
Michigan State University Staff/Students: Register for this course using your MSU NetID and Password: MSU Staff/Student Registration
To Access Your Online Course
After you have successfully registered for the course:
- Go to https://d2l.msu.edu/.
- In the NetID field
- Non-MSU Staff: Enter your Community ID (your email address).
- MSU Staff: Enter your MSU NetID.
- Enter your password.
- You will be logged into D2L. Click on the Pollinator Champions course title to get started.
If you have any technical problems please call the Michigan State University Help Desk. They are available 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-500-1554.
Registration is free for everyone. If you have already taken the course and want to become an official Pollinator Champion and give pollinator talks to local organizations, visit our Pollinator Champions Certification page.
If you are a Master Gardener, you can receive 6 hours of continuing education for completing this course.